Please read the following carefully:
These measures have been put in place for both your safety and those around you. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you have or have been near someone with Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend your appointment we will reschedule.
- Please make sure you are on time for your appointment. If you are late we may not be able to see you. We need time to sanitise between each appointment.
- We will take your temperature on arrival before you enter the building.
- We would prefer you to come alone but you can bring one other person with you as long as no-one else is being ﬁtted with you eg. Bridesmaids
- You will all be required to wear a face mask at all times. You will not be permitted into the building without one. Myself and all staﬀ will be doing the
- We will provide hand sanitiser to clean your hands on arrival and during your ﬁtting. I will be doing the same.
- Please note I will not be able to socially distance from you to do your ﬁtting but I will be wearing a mask and regularly washing/hand sanitising my hands.
- We are sorry but we are no longer able to oﬀer toilet facilities.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call on 02920345656 or email